Welcome to EDF Energy's Stage 2 Consultation on proposals for a new nuclear power station at Sizewell C and associated development. Feedback from our Stage 1 Consultation, which ran from November 2012 to February 2013, along with further technical and environmental work, has helped shape the proposals presented at this Stage 2 Consultation. Some proposals have been narrowed down whilst others still have a number of options - you are being invited to provide your feedback on all aspects of our strategies and proposals.
This questionnaire has been designed to be answered having read the information in our Stage 2 Consultation Summary Document1, which is available in hard copy and on disc at:
- consultation exhibitions
- Sizewell C Information Office, 48-50 High Street, Leiston IP16 4EW
- the Council offices of Suffolk County, Suffolk Coastal District, Waveney District and Ipswich Borough
- a number of local libraries
All consultation documents can be found on our project website.
This questionnaire encourages feedback on our proposals, including specific options. You are welcome to answer as many or as few of the questions as you like. Alternatively, if you would prefer to provide an overall comment, please just answer Question 1.
All comments for the Stage 2 Consultation need to be received by 3 February 2017.
You can update and amend your comments at any time by logging onto the website before the consultation closing date.
You will need to register to submit a response to the consultation.
- If you have already registered for this or the previous stage of consultation, please proceed directly to the Login page.
- If you have not registered, please go to the Registration page.
Other ways to respond to the consultation:
- Email your comments to: email@example.com
- Post your written responses to: FREEPOST SZC Consultation (no stamp or further address required)
- Call our freephone number 0800 197 6102 during normal office hours.
1 References throughout this questionnaire relate to the Stage 2 Consultation Summary Document